TSTA offers computer lab has autonomous operating hours. Any student who is registered in a course at TSTA is legible to use campus computer labs. Open Computer Lab offer students a location to execute homework, print assignments, and perform research on the web. Computer Lab – User Rules and Policies
- No food or drinks are allowed in the computer labs.
- No cell phone use in the computer labs.
- Keep noise to a minimum.
- No viewing of pornography in the computer labs.
- Be responsible for your own possessions.
- Save data to a USB flash drive often.
- Printing is available.
- Log onto computers using your Network login.
TSTA offers computing assistance with Lab Assistants who are on duty to assist students and faculty members whenever the lab is open. Lab hours may vary and are subject to change depending on academic activity and school closings. When in doubt, refer to lab hour postings. A variety of software is installed to support students taking computer science, office technology, and general study courses. Internet access is obtainable for academic purposes only and is restricted to one hour at a time.