- A completed application for admission to Tulip Academy.
- Accredited Secondary School certificate or University transcript (for transfer students only).
- 4 recent passport photographs (4×6).
- A photocopy of the passport.
- A non-refundable Register fee.
To apply to Tulip Academy, students should complete and make sure that the application forms and all other items listed below submitted to Registration office in the academy:
- All students must register throw the on-line application or by Registration office at the academy.
- Fill the application form.
- Submit Accredited Secondary School certificate or University transcript (for transfer students only)
- FOR students choosing English programs must pass the English Placement Test. (The academy medium of teaching is English. Applicants must, therefore, demonstrate adequate ability in English language to follow our courses. This can be in a various ways and will be assessed on a case-by-case. Students will be subject to an English Placement Test “EPT” unless they hold recognized official language qualifications such as TOEFL, IELTS or equivalent. Students who do not have the sufficient level of English will have to attend additional English courses at TSTA.
- Passing the interview placement test.
- Pay the fee of the registration.
Transfer applicants must provide accredited transcript records from their previous university.