By accepting the Student Declaration, students agree to be bound by the following regulations and publications, which together form a student's contract with the Academy.
By accepting the Student Declaration
Academy policy excuse the absence of students for
- The student agrees to be punctual to all classes and examinations, the Academy reserves the right to refuse late entry into class sessions and examinations
- The student agrees to submit all required work on time and in the correct format.
- The student agrees to not participate in any activities that would bring the Academy into disrepute.
- Students will notify the university of any changes to the information which they have submitted on application or enrollment; for example, if students change their address
- Students will participate fully in those activities which are described in each course module as essential
- Students will inform the student affairs officer if circumstances oblige them to miss any of those essential activities and give details of the relevant circumstances to the student affairs officer; to ascertain if students' performance could be assessed according to the approved procedures
- Failure to participate adequately in the essential activities may lead to termination of a student's enrollment on his/her program of study. Students will be invited to explain their failure to participate before termination on the program occurs. Failure to engage in this process will be considered to be withdrawal.
- No tuition or part of tuition fees will be refunded for withdrawal caused by poor performance or in the case the student does not abide by the Academy rules
- Medical reasons
- Religious Observances
- Participation in Academy activities at the request of Academy authorities and compelling circumstances beyond the student's control.
- Course syllabi should specify the nature of the in-class participation excepted and the effects of absences on students' grades.
- We have the right to alter the timetable, location, number of classes, method of delivery, content, assessment and syllabus of your Program, provided such alterations are reasonable. We also have the right to withdraw Programs before they have started.
- We own or have licensed to us the intellectual property in all course materials produced by us or on our behalf and such materials should only be used for your own personal study purposes.
- It is the student's responsibility to make sure his/her tuition fees and all other expenses relating to his/her program are paid on time.
- The Academy reserves the right to withhold assessment results for a student who has any unpaid fees or part of unpaid fees owed to the Academy
- If the student is expelled for bringing the Academy into disrepute, in accordance with the Academy policies, he or she is not entitled to any refund, and will have to pay the full fees
- The student is entitled for a refund if he or she decides to withdraw by notifying the Academy in writing no later than 10 days after the start of the course
- The behavior of students is exemplary - they are responsible and considerate. To deal with those who are not, the Academy has a disciplinary system whose purpose is to protect the Academy community and to deter those who interfere with its work and activities. Students agree to abide by the Academy rules at the time they register we take this very seriously.
- It is the student's responsibility to appropriately use the property, the facilities and the conditions on which the property is offered. Any misuse or damage caused to the mentioned will lead to termination of a student's enrollment on his/her program of study and the students is responsible for the payment of the damages.